Montane Men’s Terra Pant are lightweight, hard-wearing, weather resistant and highly breathable pants, suitable for a wide range of outdoor sports. The TACTEL® Nylon outer provides a cotton-like feel, which doesn’t rustle or crackle, but retains the durability and fast drying qualities of Nylon.
The tight weave of TACTEL®, together with a TEFLON® surface finish helps water to bead up and run off the fabric face. Terra Pants’ low weight, small pack size, fast drying properties and extremely durable reinforcements make them the ideal choice for any serious adventure traveller or mountaineer.
- Wind and water resistant, fast drying cotton-feel TACTEL® fabric
- Extremely durable CORDURA® reinforcement patches on seat, knees and inner ankles
- Twin needle sewn seams for extra durability
- Articulated knees for step high movement, perfect for mountain use
- Tailored waist to reduce excess fabric with repairable button fastening
- Zipped fly and webbing belt with low profile buckle
- Two zipped hand pockets for storage of essentials whilst on the move
- Zipped pull out security pocket
- Two mesh lined thigh vents to aid cooling when working hard
- ¼ length side zips for access, ventilation and the ability to pull over trail footwear
- Press stud ankle adjustment for tight fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
- UPF 40+ protection