The Rab Women’s Microlight Alpine Jacket has been revised it now has a moulded polymer peaked hood, elasticated cuffs and a separate stuff sac.
A mini stitch-through baffle construction and a minimal, uncluttered design make the Women’s Microlight Alpine Jacket a perfect layering piece for alpine climbers, or an adaptable stand-alone jacket for day-to-day use.
135g (UK 12) of 750FP Hydrophobic Goose Down provides exceptional levels of warmth without compromising on weight. A Pertex® Microlight outer fabric helps to keep the warmth in and is both breathable and windproof. Key technical features include a down-filled hood and YKK® zipped pockets throughout.
- Pertex® Microlight outer fabric
- 100% Nylon ripstop inner
- 750FP European Goose Down (135g/5oz in UK 12) Rab® fluorocarbon free
- Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Mini-stitch through baffle construction
- Down-filled helmet-compatible hood with polymer peaked hood
- YKK front zip and internal insulated zip baffle with chin guard
- 2 YKK zipped hand pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket which doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Lycra® bound cuffs
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 360g (UK 12)