Shere Adventure Weekend’s are New for 2016
These Shere Adventure Weekend’s have been designed to provide groups and individuals with an opportuntity to explore the North Downs and Surrey Hills in a number of different ways,
Shere Adventure Weekend’s can include:
- Hill Walks (both long and short distance)
- Map Reading and Navigation Days (Map and compass provided)
- Mountain Biking (bikes can be hired)
- Nordic Walking Experience (Poles provided can include night walks)
Our accommodation at Tor Hatch:
Catering for up to 14 people (B&B also available), Tor Hatch is situated in the ideal location for Trek Hire’s adventure weekends. Whether it’s a family get together, team building event or even a hen and stag weekend you can be accommodated.
Tor Hatch is a substantial family home built in the 1930’s designed for every room to benefit from the outstanding views. It has been modernised to create a warm and welcome environment, much loved by the owners and extended family. The gardens and grounds are well maintained and a source of enormous pleasure as is the panoramic view. PET FRIENDLY.
Please click HERE for more information about this accommodation, all bookings made through Trek Hire UK will be discounted….
- Swimming pool with option(at an extra cost) for heating.
- Pool house with self contained kitchen (cooker, dishwasher, fridge, fully equipped for eating)
- Changing rooms
- Tennis Court
- Sunken Trampoline flush with ground level for safety
- Two acres of cultivated garden.
- Large flat lawn with stunning views.
- Swing seat.
- Outdoor seating for dining for large numbers.
- Gas Barbecue.
- Lower garden with pond, fish and fountain.
- Garden studio space for artistic pursuits.
- Further swing seat for early evening sundowners
- Large Vegetable garden, asparagus, soft fruit, salads.
- Two greenhouses
- Large field with access through to village/church Utility Room
- Washing Machine
- tumble dryer
- Kitchen maid clothes dryer, further washing up machine, double Belfast sink.
- All cleaning equipment.
- Larder storage for fruit and vegetables
- Cleaning / Towels / Linen / Maid service: Linen and towels included, option for weekly change of linen by weekly cleaner. More cleaning available if required. Other: Summerhouse/artist’s studio in grounds Poolhouse equipped with kitchen – cooker,hob, fridge,dishwasher, crockery, cutlery WC and changing rooms
Or just come and explore the village that provided the background for many films including:
The Holiday (Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz, Jude Law)
The Wedding Date (Debra Messing, Dermot Mulroney)
Bridget Jones’s Diary (Renée Zellweger, Colin Firth, Hugh Grant)
Did you know?…Shere appears in Domesday Book of 1086 as Essira and Essire. It was held by William the Conqueror.
Prices for these weekends are available on request and are expected to start in the Spring, dates to follow shortly……
[contact-form-7 id=”5481″ title=”Contact form 1″]