The La Sportiva Women’s Kaptiva is a trail running shoe dedicated to medium and long distance races such as skyraces and mountain running tracks.
Unleash your desire for freedom thanks to the innovative knit fabric, SLIP-ON construction which reduces to a minimum the volumes of each individual piece of the shoe, optimizing the overall dimensions and the layers of material for wraparound, super clean structure that is dedicated to the runner’s performance.
The fit is snug and comfortable, free of empty, destabilizing volumes. The stretch, mono-layer cuff sticks to the heel like a sock avoiding overlapping layers and preventing external agents from entering the shoe, facilitating at the same time the entry of the foot and the operation of fit. The sole/midsole package aims at providing the perfect balance between fluidity, stability, flexibility and traction thanks to the longitudinal cuts in the tread of the super grippy and extremely durable FriXion White compound with Impact Brake System lugs of different angle inclinations.
- Upper – Tongue in wraparound, stretch knit fabric + front part in anti-Lining stabilizing mesh fabric
- Lining – Slip resistant, breathable mesh
- Midsole – Compressed EVA and TPU stabilizers and anti-torsion inserts + dual density EVA rock guard insert
- Sole – Frixion White with Impact Brake System with lugs designed for use with AT Grip Spikes
- Footbed – 4mm Ortholite Ergonomic
- Drop: 6mmWeight:
280 g (half pair, size 42)