The AKU Women’s Selvatica, perfect for light hiking and trekking or for moving quickly in the mountains in total comfort. Super lightweight, breathable and dynamic support in the shoe upper and sole, the former bearing ribs that are pre-treated in PU, which eliminates stitching.
The sole tread has been developed with exclusive AKU Elica Natural Stride System technology to optimize its biodynamic efficiency. The treads are Vibram® Selvatica Megagrip with an optimized surface in contact with the ground for better all-around traction. OrthoLite® anti-microbe and breathable insoles, with optimum shock absorption.
- UPPER: AIR8000® + WELDED PU FILM
- UPPER PROTECTION: RUBBER
- LINING DESCRIPTION: GORE-TEX® EXTENDED COMFORT
- OUTSOLE: VIBRAM® SELVATICA MEGAGRIP
- MIDSOLE: INJECTED EVA
- LASTING BOARD (STIFFNESS): 2.0 MM POLYPROPILENE + EVA MICROPOROSA (FLEXIBILE)
- FOOTBED: CUSTOM FIT SOFT
- WOMENS WEIGHT (GR. ½ PAIR): 360