When it comes to product feedback, we hear you loud and clear! That is why the award-winning Altra Women’s Superior 3.0 trail shoe is back, with a few changes, just for you.
With accurate sizing, a stronger upper for durability, and a small lateral flare on the outsole for added stability, this update takes your perfect trail shoe to a whole new level. The Superior 3.0 also has a fresh new pattern and features Fit4Her™ technology, so you can hit the trails with stamina and style. And the Superior 3.0 comes with the trail-specific features you love: a TrailClaw™ outsole, removable StoneGuard™ rock protection, and GaiterTrap™ technology—so that you can have the ultimate trail advantage.
- Weight: 8.0 oz. / 227 g
- Cushioning: Light
- Ideal Uses: Trail Running, Off-Road Racing, Hiking, Backpacking
- Stack Height: 21 mm
- Designed to Improve: Natural Foot Positioning, Walking Form, Toe Splay, Comfort Platform: Fully-Cushioned Zero Drop™ platform and FootShape™ toe box
- Last: PFS2-M / PFS-W
- Midsole: EVA / A-Bound™ Blend with InnerFlex™
- Outsole: DuraTread™ Outsole and TrailClaw™
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Upper: Quick-Dry Air Mesh
- Other Features: GaiterTrap™ Technology; Fully Reinforced Upper for Optimum Strength
Weight: 8.0 oz. / 227 g