When you don’t want the weight and warmth of full length tights, these Aussie Grit Women’s flint 3/4 Running Tights offer form fitting comfort and great performance.
- Performance fit to provide support and hold
- Mid-rise waistband sits comfortably flat
- Durable and stain resistant 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Open mesh venting zones at the back of the knee to expel moisture and regulate heat
- Rear waistband pocket for keys, credit card and smaller items
- Secure thigh pocket with reversed auto-locking zip, located for freedom of movement and additional storage for longer runs
- Gusset and offset seams to avoid chaffing
- Reflective details for visibility at night and in low light
“The flint range is so well designed with the needs of runners in mind; the details are spot on – pockets, zips and reflective points exactly where you need them.
“The flint shorts have become our go-to short. They’re supporting, comfortable, look great and the fit is excellent. The hidden thigh pocket is genius!” – Jen Benson, Wild Running
“The women’s flint off-road running shorts are the best running shorts I’ve ever owned. They fit well, are so comfortable you forget you’re wearing them and the snag free material doesn’t let you down on the trails.
“The flint women’s running top if light weight, breathable, and is spacious in all the right areas to prevent chaffing on the long trail runs.” – Laura Hill, I heart running blogger
Recent review’s from Women’s Running Magazine