Select Page

Chlorine Dioxide Tablets

£10.50

Clear

Description

Lifesystems Logo

Chlorine Dioxide Tablets are a safe and effective method of disinfecting water. They kill bacteria, viruses and cysts in water, including Giardia and Cryptosporidium. Each tablet treats up to 1 litre of water and has very little after taste. Once water has been purified it should be kept in a sealed container.

This container should either be kept in the dark or should be designed so that it does not allow light in, e.g. a metal water bottle. If these steps are followed, the water should be safe to drink for 2-3 days.

Features:

Contents: 30 foil sealed tablets
Weight: 40g
Treat: Up to 30 litres of water
Kill bacteria, viruses and cysts in water (Including Giardia and Cryptosporidium)
Safe for long term use
No after-taste

Additional information

Volume