The Fjallraven Men’s Abisko Shade Jacket is a light and highly ventilated jacket for fast-paced treks and intense activities in warm, sunny climates.
Made from G-1000 Air with excellent ventilation so you keep as cool and dry as possible, at the same time as stretch panels at the sides give extra freedom of movement. Perfect for days when the sun is strong and you need to cover up with clothes that breathe well. The fit is technical and the collar is cut high and can be adjusted with a drawcord so it protects the neck from the sun. The zipper has a chinguard at the top and can be opened for ventilation from both ends. There are two spacious, zippered chest pockets. The sleeves can be rolled up and held in place with buttons.
- Lightweight jacket for intense activities in warm climates.
- Made from highly ventilated G-1000 Air and stretch fabric.
- High collar that protects the neck from sunburn.
- Two large zippered chest pockets.
- Articulated fit for active use.
- Material: G-1000® Air: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
94% polyamide, 6% elastane
- Weight: 380 g