The La Sportiva Men’s Kaptiva GTX trail running shoes are suitable for middle distance runs in adverse weather conditions. They sit firmly on the foot without constricting and are tailored to fast and experienced runners.
The tongue and shoe edge fit like a sock and are made of Gore-Tex Invisible Fit, so they’re completely waterproof. In the forefoot area, non-deformable mesh with TPU reinforcements provides stability. The FriXion White outsole is compatible with AT Grip Spikes and provides grip on any terrain. The integrated Impact Brake System assists with downhill braking, and a compressed EVA midsole features stabilising TPU and Rock Guard inserts for comfortable cushioning, guaranteeing a high level of comfort. With the Kaptiva GTX, the trails call in any weather!
- Material type: Synthetic
- Technology: Gore-Tex Invisible Fit
- Fabric properties: Waterproof, quick-drying, breathable
- Other material information: Tongue: elastic material; front: stabilising, non-deformable mesh; No-sew TPU
- Closure: Lacing
- Sole: FriXion
- Midsole: Compressed EVA with anti-torsion insert; EVA rock guard
- Footbed: With Ortholite insole
- Drop: 6 mm
- Reference size: Medium-sized pair
- Fit: Regular
- Extras: Pull on loops
- Misc: Sole: FriXion White; Footbed: Ortholite Ergonomic 4 mm; Impact Brake System; compatible with AT Grip Spikes
- Weight: 610g