The La Sportiva Men’s Lycan II is the trail running shoe ideal for medium distance runs, training and skyracing. A comfortable shoe perfect for off-road.
A technical/aesthetic update of the Lycan model with new art work, new highly abrasion resistant lining and new an ultra grippy, FriXion Blue compound tread, perfect for running on soft and muddy terrain. An extremely versatile trail running model thanks to the high cushioning and predisposition of the sole for the assembly of removable AT Grip Spikes. The breathable mesh uppers are reinforced with microfiber and have an abrasion resistant coating for protection and lightweight, the volumes are wide for maximum comfort. The injected midsole provides excellent cushioning and overall comfort.
- Uppers: Breathable mesh with microfiber reinforcements with abrasion resistant coating + protective TPU toecap
- Lining: abrasion resistant mesh
- Footbed: 4 mm Ortholite® Mountain Running Ergonomic
- Midsole: Shock absorbing, injected EVA
- Sole: FriXion® Blue with Impact Brake System
305 g (half pair)