The La Sportiva Women’s Akasha is a neutral, highly cushioned shoe, essentials for long runs In challenging terrain with stacks of protection and a roomy fit.
Whilst not the lightest shoe on the market, the Akasha offers a plush ride and superb build quality – thanks to a 6mm drop on them and forefoot rocker. It isn’t the most sensitive shoe on the market but perfect for those looking to eat the miles on longer runs through harsh terrain. Overall, the Akasha’s are comfortable well made and perform really well on a multi-tide of terrains.
- Trail Rocker™ Outsole Technology promotes a rolling heel-to-toe motion for smooth performance on the trail
- STB™ Technology for amazing support and unencumbered underfoot flex
ProTechTion™ HF reinforcements provide lightweight flexible protection
- Last: tempo
- Fit: wide
- Upper: airmesh/ pu leather / Protechtion™ Reinforcements / Rubber Toe Cap
- Lining: airmesh (Heel Only)
- Midsole: dual-Injection Shock Absorbing memlex eva/ Cushion Platform™
- Drop (mm): 20mm / toe: 14mm / Drop: 6mm
- Stack (mm): heel: 26mm / Toe: 20mm
- Cushioning: midsole 30a
- Sole: frixion® xt / Trail Rocker™ With impact Brake System™
Weight: 11.35 Oz/ 330g