The La Sportiva Women’s Mutant is the very stable and versatile mountain running shoe ideal for mountain running, sky races, and off-road trails on different types of terrain.
The ultra sticky sole allows optimum use on slippery terrain and to keep grip on mud or scree thanks to the lugs. The SpyralTongue™ combines the advantages of quick fitting shoes with a traditional tongue and the protective features of a shoe with an integrated gaiter that avoids contact with stones and mud while running. The lacing system is integrated to the uppers through the FusionGate™ technology with high density reinforcements: this solution allows to regulate inner volumes and the level of adherence of the foot within the shoe for a more precise race and stability even on traverses. A concentration of technological solutions that evolve the way off road running: this is Mutant!
- Upper: Single breathable, abrasion resistant mesh + integrated gaiter
- Lining: Non skid mesh
- Midsole: Injected MEMlex EVA with stabilizer
- Footbed: Ortholite Mountain Running Ergonomic 4mm
- Sole: FriXion XF ultra grippy
- Drop: 10 mm
- Sizes: 36 – 43 (including half sizes)
- Weight: 600 g (pair, size 38)