If multi-activity, multi-day adventures are your thing, then the lightweight, high performance Lowe Alpine Eclipse 42:52 ND is a pack that will make your spine tingle.
Quick moving, challenging activities on varying terrain demands a backpack that doesn’t compromise on fit and therefore stability and comfort. No compromises here with the women’s specific AdaptiveFit harness and adjustable Air Contour back system delivering a precise fit whatever your preference.
Capacity is generous with extra storage available in the expandable lid yet can be constricted when required with the compression straps.
Going the distance means you want to go light but through clever use of design led features, this pack offers the same level of carrying performance and durability as a pack twice its weight. It also means you will still find essentials such as stretchable hipbelt pockets, lash points and hydration compatibly. When you want nothing to slow your performance down, then put the Eclipse 45:55 on your back, toughen up and get going.
- Top loading design with floating lid and expandable volume
- Adjustable back length
- AdaptiveFit harness for maximum shoulder comfort
- Hipbelt pockets for easy access storage
- Unique walking pole tip grippers for secure storage
- Large stretch front pocket
- Lash Points
- Easy-access side entry
- Additional frame to improve load carrying performance making it ideal for lightweight backpacking
- Forward pull padded hipbelt
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Side compression
- Internal zippered pocket
- Hydration compatible
- Key clip
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- LED light loop / Adventure race tow loop
- Stowable ice axe loops
42 + 10lt | 60 x 38 x 31cm | 1.25kg