Reach for the The Mammut Women’s Masao Light HS Hooded Jacket when you hear the call of the mountains. The jacket’s waterproof outer material is complemented by waterproof zippers and a helmet-compatible hood to protect you from adverse weather.
This hard shell jacket also features pre-shaped sleeves and hems that can be adjusted for an individual fit. The jacket’s very small packing volume allows you to carry it in your backpack in a special stow bag. Pockets that you can reach even when wearing a climbing harness add the perfect finishing touch to your alpine experience.
- Water column: 20,000 mm
- Vapor permeability: 24,300 g/m²/24h
- With PFC-free DWR treatment
- Tailored, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Reinforced hood peak
- Underarm zipper for optimum ventilation
- Waterproof Aquaguard front zipper
- 2 climbing harness-compatible front pockets with waterproof zippers
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- Slightly asymmetric cuffs, elastic on the inside
- Hem width can be adjusted with drawstring
- Additional stow bag for low packing volume