Weighing in at 215g the Montane Men’s Minimus Jacket is an ultra lightweight rain shell from the future. The fabric, PERTEX® Shield +, delivers exceptional breathability levels and performance characteristics which are perfect for use with a lightweight pack during showery conditions or as an emergency rain shell.
The Montane Men’s Minimus Jacket has a pack size of a large apple it will hardly be noticed when not in use.
- PERTEX® Shield + provides exceptionally high fabric breathability at 25,000 MVTR and a 20,000mm hydrostatic head
- Microtaped seams throughout to increase breathable surface area
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Mesh ventilated, map-sized, YKK zippered chest pocket
- Full length YKK Aqua Guard two way front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Adjustable hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
- Single hand adjustable elasticated face aperture
- 360° ‘DUSK TILL DAWN’ reflectivity
- MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move