The Rab Men’s Outpost Jacket is a vintage-style jacket built from deep-pile Polartec® 300 Classic for effective insulation, even in extreme cold. It also comes with high-stretch double-weave Matrix™ overlays for added protection across the shoulder and chest without any impact on vital mountain breathability.
Additional features include a lightweight stretch finish at the hem, cuff and hood, plus a large fleece-lined chin guard for protection from the elements. They also include a full-length front YKK VISLON® zip, a pair of harness-friendly zipped hand pockets and a secure chest pocket with sufficient space for a phone, a GPS and an assortment of quick-grab valuables.
If you want technical mountain performance in a wearable everyday style, the new Outpost Jacket is ideal for long winter days in the Great Outdoors and for all those cold-weather moments in between.
- 2 YKK Vislon zipped hand pockets
- Full length front YKK Vislon zip
- Woven overlays for added protection
- YKK® Vislon chest pocket
- Lightweight stretch finish hem, cuff and hood
- Main Fabric: Polartec 300 high pile shearling fleece, 360 g/m²
- Overlay: Matrix double weave stretch fabric, 182g/m²
- Composition: 100% polyester with 88% polyamide/12% elastane overlay