Totally redesigned, the new XP range of backpacks gives you a new way to hydrate yourself and carry equipment on different trails around the world. The new straps are ergonomically designed to follow the line of your shoulders and back, giving you absolute comfort!
The Trail XP2/4 backpack now has a capacity of 4L. It is the ideal backpack for jogging or running short and medium distances.
Featuring an isothermal pocket for carrying a hydration pack, it also brings ease of use with a handy slot on the strap for a Hydration pipe to fit through.
- Main compartment of 4 l.
- Stretch mesh pocket on the front.
- 1 zipped pocket on the left shoulder strap.
- 2 mesh pockets on the straps.
- Tensioning system on straps
- Height adjustable chest strap.
- Integrated safety whistle.
- Diagonal pole storage system on the straps.
- Small zipped pocket on the top dedicated to survival blanket.
- Compatible with a 1.5L Hydration pack with a quick access mouthpiece
- Thermal back to avoid water heating up.
- Compatible with the Raidlight Front Pack. Elastic compression.
- Removable audio cable extension jack for phone or MP3, in the side pocket.
- 1 zipped pocket on the belt for a phone.
- Small pocket at the bottom of the bag.
- Reflective safety elements.
Benefits & Protection
- Safety whistle on the chest, within easy reach of the mouth.
- Cover on the waist strap for friction avoidance on clothing
- Carrying comfort.
- Hydration capacity of 1.5L.