The Vango Alpha 250 is an affordable, easy-to-pitch tent that features a stylish and functional gothic arch porch pole, plus crystal clear windows to brighten the interior.
The stable structure offers generous headroom whilst the waterproof and fire retardant fabrics make this well-ventilated tent an ideal choice for outdoor adventurers, cyclists and groups looking for a small pack size and easy transportation.
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH – Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Breathable polyester inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Inner first pitching – Simple and quick to pitch. Allows the tent to be used without the flysheet in warm climates
- Linked-in groundsheet – All the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet. Easy to clean. Simply roll away when not required
- Diamond Clear windows – Maximise light and visibility.
- Inner pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fire retardant fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Reflective webbing – Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors. Creates a canopy
- Lantern hanging points – Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Part mesh inner door – Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Lights out inner tent – Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Handled carry bag – provides easy transportation to and from the campsite
- Gothic arch pole structure – Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles – Create strong, light and reliable structures
- High visibility guylines – Easy to see in low light conditions.