The X Socks Trekking Light and Comfort makes sure your feet are softly cocooned and secure.
Whether on a narrow mountain track, a root-covered forest trail, or a scenic path threading across the green rolling hills, you are assured of perfect comfort. The intregrated X-Cross® Bandage stabilises the sensitive ankle area. Plus you’ll find cushioning pads on the calf, shin, instep, toes and heel to protect you from pressure and friction. With every step, the AirConditioning Channel® allows damp, overheated air to be pumped out of the shoe. Integrated with the DryInSeconds-Footbed, which quickly takes up moisture and disperses it, the X-SOCKS® Trekking Light & Comfort is the perfect sock for lengthy treks in any weather and on any terrain.
- Air-Conditioning Channel – We positioned the Air-Conditioning Channel under the arch of the foot, the area that normally does not touch the ground. It begins there and then moves along the foot up to the cuff. Covering only 30 % of the skin’s surface, it is constructed using a fine-knit mesh, so with every step, moist air is pumped out of the shoe and fresh air is drawn back in. An optimal air circulation system for the foot is now a reality: fresh air can even be circulated within a snug-fitting shoe.
- Aktiv-Bund – The Aktiv-Bund adapts to any leg size without slipping or constricting. That guarantees for a perfect fit and wearing comfort.
- Heel Protector – The heel area is particularly prone to blisters: the Heel Protector absorbs friction and thus effectively decreases the risk of blistering.
- Toe Protector – The asymmetric Toe Protector absorbs pressure and perfectly hugs the contour of the asymmetric toe area.
- ToeTip Protector – Everyone knows the unpleasant feeling when a toe constantly bumps up against the shoe. After a while you have a painful sore spot. The chances of this problem occurring while doing sports is quite high because the continuous movement can cause the foot to slide forward in the shoe. To buffer the foot from this pressure the ToeTip Protector is made of a Robur that cushions and protects the toes and the especially sensitive tips of the toes.
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System – The three-channel cross-ventilation system helps conduct warmth and moisture into the Air-Conditioning Channel.
- X-Cross Bandage – Our feet depend on the fine-tuned interaction of tendons, ligaments, muscles and joints. One careless step can be enough to destroy this experienced team. Therefore the ankles require extra protection without inhibiting the foot’s freedom. This is why we invented the X-Cross Bandage. It is a cross ankle bandage knitted from an elastic material, which stabilises the ankle and optimally supports the foot’s function without limiting the freedom of movement.
- All sizes weigh around 60g
- Insulation: Light
- Compression: Low
- Developed for: Hiking / Trekking
- Technical Composition: 60% Pneumaloft / 21% Xitaloft / 15% Nylon / 3% Robur / 1% Elastane
- Material composition: 60% Polyester / 21% Acrylic / 18% Polyamide / 1% Elastane