Front Zip Gaiters in breathable eVent® fabric. Traditional hill and mountain gaiter in waterproof and breathable eVent® fabric.
Ballistic polyester adds durability and strength where needed and full front zip and storm flap provides weatherproof protection.
Gaiters are garments worn over the shoe and lower pants leg, and used primarily as personal protective equipment; similar garments used primarily for display are spats. Originally, gaiters were made of leather. Today, gaiters for walking are commonly made of plasticized synthetic cloth such as polyester.
• 3 layer waterproof, breathable eVent® fabric.
• Front opening zip with full length Velcro storm flap.
• Rubberised abrasion resistant underboot strap.
• Shock cord calf adjustment.
• Narrow ankle cut and shorter length for improved fit.
Perfect for: All Treks
HIRE £7.20 inc VAT (4 week hire)